We are home, we are safe, we are tired :) Cade was unbelievable on the flight! Sat in his seatbelt except when I took him to the bathroom then he would scream. He hated the noise. He and Tacia slept for over five hours on our second flight. I was too afraid to sleep and have them wake up, so I took a nap when we got home. Now we are looking at all the fun stuff we brought home! Thank you for your prayers ad support. Our first flight was delayed to Japan but we made our connecting flight! Praise God! He is SO good to us.
Friday, February 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Welcome home! I can't wait to see your pictures. I hope you all are settling in and enjoying life with your new little man.
ReplyDeleteI am so glad you are home safe and sound. Praise God.
ReplyDelete