I just wanted to remind you that you can have Cade's blog updates sent to your email by signing up on the right for Feedburner. There are a few people who have done it already and I myself am signed up for a couple blogs from other adoptive families. The email comes with the entire post and one picture. You can easily click on the email to direct you to the blog to see the rest of the photos I may post for that day. I just find it helpful to have the post sent to my email and thought that some of you might as well! We are leaving in just 5 days!!!!! YEA!
Friday, February 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Hope you have a great trip! I will be following your journey. We also adopted from the same orphanage, last March. Our daughter was 2 in January. We were not able to visit the orphanage. I wonder if our children spent any time together???
ReplyDeleteBlessings & have a safe journey!