Well, for those of you who know me, this one will crack you up! I went to the bank today to get our "cash". We need brand new bills to take to China and must take quite a bit of cash at that! I had it on hold at the bank and had just checked on it a week and a half ago. When I got there today, they no longer had the new bills. Oh me, oh my! It was crazy. I will be going back tomorrow where I have been "guaranteed" that the money will be there. I just had to laugh. I guess it doesn't matter how prepared you are, things can still happen.
I am just waiting on a box of blankets to get to me tomorrow afternoon and then I believe that we will be all packed! That is very exciting news around here. Tacia seems to be getting excited, my dad os just ready to go and I am still a little apprehensive about leaving Claire and traveling without James. I know that everything will be fine and the Lord will take care of all our needs. I look forward to sharing our trip with you!!!!
I went to get the cash this morning and the starter went out in the Suburban as I went to leave the bank! Is that not a riot! Just had to share ... I have the money ... we are nearly ready to go!
ReplyDeleteLisa
Best of luck to you on your journey!
ReplyDeleteMargaret MaAnShan mom to Christopher Sheng Xiao
Will pray for you daily -while you are on your trip Clint
ReplyDeleteAnxiously awaiting your posts from China. I hope the weather has improved!
ReplyDeleteCant wait to see you with Cade. God Bless you on your trip!!! God Bless, Tamara
ReplyDeleteI know you are there! I hope the flight went well! 4 more days till you hug Cade! Give Tacia and your dad a hug for me!
ReplyDeleteJen