Sunday, February 17, 2008

Here He Is...................





CADE~~~~

8 comments:

  1. Yea!!! It is so awesome seeing you with Cade. I cant wait to hear how he adjusts. I can't imagine what is going on in their little minds. They are such brave little kids. He is adorable!!! God Bless, Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOORRAAYYY!!!!!
    He is precious, PRECIOUS!!

    Huge congratulations from the very bottom of my heart.
    Marcy in GU

    ReplyDelete
  3. Its so great to see him in your arms.
    Can't imagine how scared that precious little one is feeling
    Can't wait to see how Claire and Cade take to each other.

    ReplyDelete
  4. He is a cutie for sure! I can't wait to see more pictures in the upcoming days. I bet he is going to have great fun with Claire. Many Blessings,

    your fellow Ma'anshan Mama
    Jeanne

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats!!!!! I pray God blesses you anew every day as you get to know your new son.

    Marjorie

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were in that room with those ladies just 1 month ago!! WOW!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats to you and your whole family! I remember being in that exact same room, meeting Ma Sheng Xiao last July! The same two nannies brought him to us. May God bring all of you a speedy adjustment!!!

    Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lisa,
    So happy Cade is finally with you. Praying that everyone stays healthy and your adjustment period goes as smooth as possible.
    Love, Jaci

    ReplyDelete