Saturday, February 23, 2008

Guangzhou



We are in Guangzhou and it is so nice to be here. It is very warm here and it was so good to see old friends. Michael has moved to a larger shop and so has Susan. We visited with her husband Dong last night and he served us some tea. No need to go to the tea shop now! He showed us everything that they do there!

Tacia and my dad are going to the wild animal safari today. I may go, we will see how Cade is. His fever went up during the flight yesterday but has stayed down since. Thank you for all your prayers, they are working!

I will post photos as soon as I figure out how to hook up our laptop. I am on the computer provided in our room now.

4 comments:

  1. It is so good to hear from you! I am glad you made it safe. We are still praying for Cade and that you can actually get out of the hotel room for a little bit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So glad you are there safe. Hope Cade does well. I want to hear about the wild animal safari. What is that?? :0) Angel

    ReplyDelete
  3. I still dream about those fabulous breakfasts at our hotel in Guangzhou. Where are you staying? We didn't have a computer in our room--nice feature. Anyway, now that I'm eight weeks prego, I'd love to be back there indulging in that oh so delicious fruit! Doesn't God have an amazing sense of humor? Fletcher #6! Hope Cade's fever is staying down. Hugs and kisses.

    ReplyDelete