Thursday, February 28, 2008

Leaving China



It is time for us to go home. We will leave in a few hours. I have not been able to sleep for the past few as it is. God has provided so much for us on this trip. I am forever grateful for His provision and love. I have learned much about myself and met some incredible people. We were blessed beyond measure with our travel mates. Cade has been such a good boy and I have enjoyed my time with Tacia and my dad. I look forward to seeing my other children and soon being reunited with James. He is going to enjoy very much the challenge of parenting this one :) I will update this site for the next year just as I did Claire's. I will also be adding photos to all the entried without them once I am home. Thank you all for your love and support. I look forward to continuing this journey with all of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment