Friday, February 15, 2008

Great Wall and more





I wish I had time to write a long detailed description of our day, but that will have to wait. My computer is running out of juice and I need a different adaptor to plug it in. That may happen tomorrow. Here are a few photos to tide you over. We went to the great wall, took a toboggan down. GREAT TIME!!!!! Road a rickshaw through Hutong village and was followed as if I was a rock star by paparazzi. I think it was because they saw all my pretty $1 bills. We had a fabulous lunch went to an amazing acrobat show and had Peking duck dinner. It was a VERY full day. Sleep and photos are winning out to writing. I will catch up with all of you tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Good Morning or I should say Good Night - So glad that you everyone made it okay. I was just reading your blog and saw your pictures blip on. The pictures are wonderful and you all look so good. Keep posting as you can. This is so exciting to watch unfold. Lots of love to you, your Dad and my favorite red head. xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd be willing to bet the paparazzi were after Tacia!! Hang on tight to her! hugs.. and kisses to all of you!
    jen

    ReplyDelete