Sunday, February 17, 2008

Poor little boy

Here are some more photos.





Cade was NOT too happy to see us. That is okay! He is beautiful and is a big boy! He is only just over 30 inches tall, but he is 33 pounds!!!!! He weighs more than Claire! I have not tried any clothes on him yet but I think that 2T will fit fine ... but not for long! He is not crying now that we are back at the room, but he did not stop once we picked him up at the office. You can tell that he begins to get upset, but then once I pick him up he calms down. He just went to Tacia for the first time. I learned well from Claire and had plenty of crackers on hand. He has not stopped eating them yet! He is a very quiet little boy and definitely not as outgoing as Claire was in the beginning. They had long johns, a sweater, a VERY heavy sweatshirt, a coat vest then another sweatshirt over that. The boy was padded! His pants were huge and puffy! It was taking down those layers. I am going to get him washed up and change him into some new clothes. Oh this is SO fun!

8 comments:

  1. hi it's jj on jaces comp! LOVE YOU CADE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, this is Heidi Z. from the CHI board. I have loved following your journey. Cade is so precious. It makes me so anxious to go get my little guy. I can't wait to watch the rest. I hope you guys have a blessed time over in China and little Cade warms up to you all. What a blessing your blog is.

    Heidi

    ReplyDelete
  3. How wonderful to finally be able to wrap your arms around Cade (even if he is screaming in your ear!). God bless you guys.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa

    It is wonderful to see you holding Cade. I look forward to seeing our two families together.

    Maxine

    ReplyDelete
  5. From another CHI family waiting for their precious boy. It was wonderful to find your blog. Congratulations ! Cade is a gorgeous boy, A true blessing.

    The Hannas

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lisa - Congratulations! I love the picture of him crying. So precious!!! Amy in Arizona

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lisa,
    Congratulations! Cade looks wonderful, even through the tears. He is now in his forever family -- PTL!

    ReplyDelete
  8. He just makes you want to kiss him! Poor baby, hopefully he is doing better now. Thanks for sharing your journey.

    Cheers from Down Under!
    Ellie

    ReplyDelete