Monday, February 25, 2008

Doing Well!



We are doing very well. Cade's fevers have gone and he is beginning to show a little emotion. This is a very good step. He broke down when being told no twice yesterday. Once was at dinner last night with our WHOLE group! They all were asking me what I had done to him ... I would not let him pour his congee down his pants ... how mean can I be?

We have been spending much time with the other families and they have been great! I just love being here with them so much! I am not sure where I left you all off at by Tacia went to the wild animal park and help a baby white tiger and bottle fed it. She thought that was quite special and we have photo from them that I will have to scan when home.

Yesterday we went to the Chan family temple/museum. I had been there before but thought it was so beautiful. Unfortunately they had removed many of the pieces and it was not quite as interesting. Afterwards we went to a porcelain, jade store ran by the government. It was nice but much like the ones in Beijing that we saw last time. We have spent some time visiting with the shop keepers that I enjoy so much. It is hard to not buy every cute outfit I see for Claire. I have bought a few for Cade, but the prices are not as good as before. I think that the slow down and all of them being forced out of closing buildings and into larger shops off the beaten track has effected them badly.

We will go to our medical appointment today. That is always an experience :)

2 comments:

  1. I am glad that you are all doing well. We are counting down the days until you get home!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  2. So good to hear from you! I just can't describe the addiction I have to your blogs!! Love you
    jenny

    ReplyDelete