Thursday, February 14, 2008

We are here!

Our day started out so well! (I will add photos of our entire pile of luggage as soon as I can.) It was so hard to leave the four kids behind but our drive to Sea Tac was beautiful and our time at the airport went so fast! We met up with another family we are traveling with who is adopting and I had just enough time to email Tori an assignment that she had left on my laptop. Our travel agent even made sure to put us right next to “Skeeter’s” family on the plane. We are three hours from Tokyo and Northwest has been amazing so far! I am very impressed. Our dinner was “airplane” food but they have been by with drinks and snacks often. The TV’s are much nicer than the last time we came to China. You can choose from LOTS of movies, pause them, play games, music … it is great.

I look forward to updating the blog once we get to China!!!!

Our flight to Beijing was just as nice as our flight to Tokyo. I am thus far pretty impressed with Northwest Airlines. Our flight ended up being a bit early so when we got here our friend was not quite here yet to take us to our motel. The man from China Care was also amiss. So after staring intently three times each at every sign being held they walked up one by one and we were Our hotel is very pretty. Our room was once also I am sure. We pretty well trashed it with all our suitcases.

The internet costs extra at our room and even though I was willing to pay for it, the business center was closed last night once we got here. I will post this as soon as I can in the morning. Thank you for all of your prayers.

5 comments:

  1. YEAH!!!! I can't believe you are in China!!!!! YEAH!!! I am following along...

    Cheers, Rebel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad your flight went well! Praying... without ceasing!
    Love you! Hugs to Rex and Tacia!
    jen

    ReplyDelete
  3. Let the countdown begin! I hope the time change is an easy one on your bodies! Can't wait to hear more! We love you all and miss you!

    Michelle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Lisa! Yay! So glad you made it.

    Kimberly (Nora's mom)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa,
    So excited you are in China to get Cade. Will be praying all goes smoothly during your trip and Cade's adjustment isn't too difficult. Blessings and love,
    Jaci Romer

    ReplyDelete