Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Settling In

It is definitely nice to be home. I did not think that I wanted to be home until I was. It has taken a few days for me to get into the groove but I am busy getting Cade settled and adjusting to the time change. Cade is taking most of the change in stride. He and Claire are doing pretty well. They are behaving much like siblings already. Cade is taking Claire's comb, she is taking his play hammer. All is fair in love and war :) Cade did show signs of relaxing last night. He let me rock him to sleep and has given us way more smiles. I am going to work on getting photos added to the days missing from China and some new ones from home. I just wanted to write a quick note to let you all know that Cade is doing well. We are anxiously awaiting him having "Gotcha day" with James. I will post again soon.

1 comment:

  1. Lisa,

    It is was so nice to meet you in Guangzhou! Glad to hear that Cade is doing well. I am having major sleep/jet lag issues, and can't wait until we all get on a good schedule again!

    Paula
    Ben's Mom
    http://bringingbenjaminhome.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete