Thursday, May 3, 2007

Things are moving ...

James had his adoption physical a couple days ago. As soon as we get the okay from our agency, he will have notarized all the documents with him in Iraq and mail them to me. Included in that paperwork is permission to get the kids their passports!!! Of course Jace already has his and Jordon can get his without his daddy's signature, but the younger three need a special paper signed for me to get them. My adoption physical is Friday morning. I am praying to get the paperwork back that next week and have all things ready to go to Olympia for authentication!! The Idaho papers are already here ... I will send them to DC to get authenticated once I receive the papers from James. They get authenticated in DC also.

I was asked what authentication is. The best way to describe it, is that it is someone at a higher level, in your paperwork process, that says "yes, the person who said that this signature is real, is a real person who can say, that a signature is real." Complicated hu! As soon as I get all those papers authenticated in Olympia, Boise and then some in DC, they get sent to be authenticated at the Chinese Embassy. That is the final step before our Dossier gets sent to China!!! Yea! I cannot wait.

1 comment:

  1. I am so amazed at how God is moving here and in Iraq, AND in China for little Cade!

    ReplyDelete