Friday, May 11, 2007

LOI at the CCAA!!!!

Cade's letter of intent has made its way to the China Center of Adoption Affairs in Beijing today! YEA! I am looking forward to a quick pre approval. I am sure you can imagine, I have a care package nearly ready to send to him. As part of our package we will be sending a bear from Build a Bear. I am sending James a little voice recorder in Iraq so he can record a message to Cade then I will get one for myself when I buy the bear and we will put one in each arm so he can hear our voices before we get to him!!! I will also send a photo book like we did for Claire, a blanket for him to sleep with and a couple disposable cameras for the nannies to take photos with. I think that it can be good for children to receive these items that they can have while they are there and bring with them and have it familiar.

1 comment:

  1. What a wonderful idea!! The voice boxes are an extra nice addition as it will help with his comfort now and begin building a bridge to you!

    ReplyDelete