We are not sure if Cade will be in a crib or bed when we receive him. Claire's orphanage only kept children until they turned four so there were not any beds there, only cribs. They also kept them on bottles until they were four at Claire's orphanage. I have heard that Cade's orphanage does not keep them on bottles, but I am unsure about his sleeping arangements. With that in mind, I decided to be prepared. I went to get Claire a toddler bed yesterday and picked up an "extra" for Cade. He would eventually be in one anyway, right? Did I mention that they are also as cute as can be??? It was tempiting to get Cade some more clothes last night, but to be honest, I could not find any that I loved. I am sure a change of venue would help with that!
I am still amazed at how the Lord has worked out everything for us to be able to add Cade to our family. We are so blessed to have been chosen to raise this little boy. I look forward to getting to know his little personality.
Thursday, May 31, 2007
New Bed
Posted by
Lisa
at
7:05 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment