It seems that the CCAA has been reviewing our LOI (letter of intent). They have asked that we speak to a specialist regarding Cade's other special need that he does not share in common with Claire. I was at Children's hospital with Claire when we received this news, so I was able to get contact with the senior urologist there and was able to get the education and information that China was requesting we receive.
I have written our updated letter and it is ready to be sent out Tuesday when I hear from our agency about the address to send it to. I will also be sending out our DC State Authenciations on Tuesday. All of our military and Idaho documents have to go through the DC process. Our Washington documents will wait until we have PA (pre approval), then I will update our homestudy and authenticate them all at the same time. I have to drive to Olympia first, then I will copy and mail them out to San Francisco from there. Once we get out San Francisco paperwork back, we will be sending our dossier to our agency for them to send off to the CCAA (China Center of Adoption Affairs). We will wait for a LID (log in date) for our dossier and begin our wait for RA (referral acceptance) and TA (travel approval).
Sunday, May 27, 2007
Some News
Posted by
Lisa
at
8:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
YAHOO! There is progress. I cannot wait to meet my new nephew a.k.a - Sweetheart #7!
ReplyDeletexoxox
Susan