Tuesday, May 29, 2007

LOI #2

I was able to get our second letter of intent sent to our facilitator for our agency today. It was an absolutely crazy day trying to get my papers, my debit card and everything else in once place. Jenny and my mom did my errands with me ... it was insane ... but we got it done! Jenny enjoyed napping in the warm car :)

I cannot wait to send Cade his care package. I have ordered a frog from Build A Bear and made a voice box for myself. James is mailing one from Iraq. I will put them both inside and take it to the Build A Bear store to be filled. I have the bear and a photo book so far to send. I would like to include a blanket also. I will probably go and buy one. I have a few here, but I am worried about them actually being returned. Claire's was, but you never know. The ones I have for him are from my grandparents (it was the boys') and my mom. I will also send some candy for the nannies to enjoy. Susan has a friend at work who was VERY helpful in sending Claire a package. He translated my letter and wrote out the address. I am going to have him label the photos this time also. I think that it will be helpful for the nannies to be able to show Cade our photos and give him a gift that he can bring with him when he leaves the orphanage.

No comments:

Post a Comment