I have been praying this morning for the people in our agency. I felt the need to write and say that I believe that the Lord is going to be bringing the group before us their LOA in the very near future. I know that our travel is in the Lord's timing and I truly do not want to leave the impression that I am basing our time frame on what I is happening. I just felt the need to write this so that the Lord may be glorified through it when they do receive their paperwork!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Well, I went to visit some of my Yahoo groups this afternoon and there is good news coming. The good news is not rom our agency yet but the news started there. Someone saw a LOA for an 8/3 LID. I then went to another agency's group who has many 8/13 LID that got their LOA on 10/19!!!!!!! YEA GOD!!! I am continuing to pray for our agency's people who are waiting.
ReplyDeleteGood news from our agency also! I forgot to come back and post. All of the 7/30 LID received their LOA!!! Those are the next closest to us and I also found postings of 8/28 LID with their LOA. God is SO good. We are continuing to pray that He will make it very clear if we are to take our whole family.
ReplyDelete