Thursday, October 4, 2007

Happy Birthday Cade!!!!!!


I forgot to post a photo of Cade's box that we sent him for his birthday. Considering that it is his birthday today, I thought that I would post it today. It is hard to pass such a milestone in Cade's life as he is away from us but we know that it is all a part of the Lord's perfect plan in his and our lives.

We plan to celebrate Cade's birthday this evening by having a Stampin' Up fundraising event and eating some birthday cake. Jenny has helped me come up with "Cade's Cake". Each of our kids have a certain type of cake that they each like. Jace likes Pineapple Upside down cake, Jordon likes Texas Sheet Cake, Tori likes Vanilla and Chocolate Marble cake with white chocolate and dark chocolate chips, Tacia likes Cinnamon Swirl with cream cheese frosting and Claire seems very fond of Angel Food cake. Jenny suggested that Cade may like Yellow Cake with milk chocolate frosting. I really liked that idea! So, that is what I am going to fix for him this afternoon :) We will see what his preference is when he gets here of course!

No comments:

Post a Comment