As James works like mad to help us raise money for our trip to China, I feel the need to help a bit more. The girls and I are crocheting scarfs and hats! We also have been making cards. I am hoping to go to a few bazaars this holiday season. There is one coming up at the Reformed church that I am looking into. If anyone would like a "special order" let me know!
Our cards have been fairly random at this point, but we are in the process of starting Ladybug cards. I took the free product from our Stampin' Up party and ordered paper to make these adorable ladybug cards. They would make great referral cards for an adoption or thank you cards ... what ever you might like! Michelle is lending me her stamps and punches to get them all completed! I will post some photos soon!
Monday, October 22, 2007
Hats, Scarfs and Cards
Posted by
Lisa
at
9:18 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment