Our letter of intent has made it to Utah! They will get it off to China and translated! I am SO excited!!! Aunt Susan has pulled out her "truck" and is getting items that she wants to take to China with her and Uncle Curt all organized. I did remind her that the weight limit is 44 pounds for in country flights. She just smiles and nods when I tell her that! There is some serious prep work that will go in to this trip. We are considering a private guide and doing our "own" group. There will be 10 of us once we get to Cade! We would be a bit overwhelming to any travel group we joined :) Still praying for travel in December.
Today would also be my grandmother's birthday :) Kind of a nice gift!
Friday, April 27, 2007
We Have Touchdown!
Posted by
Lisa
at
7:49 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment