This morning at 10:00 am our agency will receive our letter of intent to adopt Ma YouMin (Cade)!!!! I cannot wait for this document to make its way to China. It will take a few days for them to do their part of this process and it has to be translated but I am praying that we hear back quickly from China.
Claire is doing better. She is definitely not 100% but she is slowly improving. Thank you for the many emails and calls. I am sorry if I have not been able to answer them all, but please know that I appreciate them.
I am enjoying this time with my mom as best we can. We have not been able to go and do much, but it has been nice just to have her here. I am praying that Claire is well enough for us to go to the see the tulips (if there are any left) and watch the parade on Saturday.
Thursday, April 26, 2007
It's Off!!!!!
Posted by
Lisa
at
7:47 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment