Friday, April 20, 2007

One More Piece of Information

So, once I receive a figure of how much James makes in combat and separation pay, I will be able to send off Cade's LOI. In the meantime I am doing as many of the other pieces of paper as I can to get our dossier completed. As soon as we receive our pre approval, I want our dossier ready to go! We will have to complete one last homevisit and wait for Dru to get us our update, but that should only take a couple days to complete. Once we do that I can authenticate with the state and send the entire package off to San Francisco for Chinese authentication. Five documents will already be complete because they will be authenticated in Washington DC. All our Idaho documents and documents that are notarized with a military POA, have to go there. Once we receive PA, we will also have to file a change of country for our I171h. We will not have to have that done in order to send off our dossier, just to get Cade. Wow, there is really nothing I can do to get this done any faster. I would like to have it to our agency in June, but they have said that they would not send it until July. At least it would be ready to go. Maybe they will accidentally send it early???? We can only pray!

No comments:

Post a Comment