Tuesday, July 31, 2007

Off to the Consulate ... AGAIN!

Michelle and I went last Friday to start over the paperwork that had to be reauthenticated seperately at the consulate. Claire had an appointment at Children's today, so we drove down to Olympia afterwards. I knew that getting there later would make for a long wait. Sure enough, when we walked in the door I drew a number and there were 18 people in front of us. I went to get a "cover sheet" from the boxes and the woman at the desk behind me asked, "is anyone here to get documents authenticated to go to a foreign country?" WHAT??? Could this really be happening? I turned around and raised my hand and she said, "then come right up." We were in and out of there in five minutes!!! It was such a God moment. Thank you Lord!

No comments:

Post a Comment