Well, oh well!!! How frustrating is this? I sent out the last letters that we needed to get authenticated for our dossier to the State last Monday with Deana. She did just as I was told and now the consulate has decided that we need to authenticate the documents separately. That is what we will do. Michelle and I went to the base and started the pages over so that there was no question as to whether they are new documents or not.
James and I are taking Claire to Seattle on Tuesday for a doctors appointment. After we are finished at the appointment, we will head to Olympia to get the documents authenticated separately and then off to the Consulate for the final step. I have told James that I would not feel so badly if our "waisted" money was going into someone else's adoption fund or the church, but it all seems to be getting burned up in gas and UPS. I am praying that this is it. I pray that we do not need to re authenticate anything else and that the dossier will be ready when our pre approval arrives. Please pray with me.
Friday, July 27, 2007
What Am I Doing Wrong?
Posted by
Lisa
at
11:24 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment