Saturday, July 14, 2007

What A Blessing

Today I received another gift from a dear friend on our AWAA's waiting children group. These ladies have gone above and beyond. Occasionally in the mail I will receive anywhere from $5-$200 to help with our adoption process. The amount that they sent to us when we were originally about to be DTV (dossier to Vietnam) was the exact amount that we needed to redo our paperwork to switch programs and adopt Cade. Now one of them has become the first person to "chip in" on our SWI (social welfare institute AKA orphanage) donation.

I found the "chip in" site from another blog and thought that I would put it on this and our family site. It definitely costs quite a bit to adopt a child and the gifts that we have received from family and friends for this and Claire's adoption have been invaluable to us.

Each donation is special and a sign of faith to us. This particular donation spoke volumes to me about Cade himself. As the enemy begins to plant seeds of doubt within us with the CCAA's questions, the Lord shows us His perfect plan with people stepping out in faith. It showed me that we will in fact need that donation help because we will be going to get Cade and will need the money to do so. Thank you so much for your prayers in this area and to the obedience of my one friend with her donation. You will each never be able to know that gratitude I feel for your support.

No comments:

Post a Comment