OK, the consulate package has been found. It has just left Burlington, WA. Apparently, the guy at the UPS store, forgot to change the date for my delivery on my ticket and never informed me that the pick up had already happened for yesterday. So, the package will be delivered in the morning. All in the Lord's timing ... not my own!
Yesterday I picked up a roadway rug for the floor in Claire and Cade's room. It lookes pretty good. Jenny went with me this evening to get Cade's letters for his name on his wall. I drew the caterpillars on the wall and go tthem painted and have painted the letters. I plan on puting the letters on the wall tomorrow, then drawing the frogs and lilly pad to finish it up. I will post photos when I get it all done.
Tuesday, June 26, 2007
Package Found
Posted by
Lisa
at
10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment