Saturday, June 9, 2007

Last Homestudy Sheduled

I have scheduled our last homestudy for Tuesday!! James is going to join Dru and I by phone. We have everything that we need outside of an updated homestudy to complete our dossier. I am praying that I can get our homestudy update passed by the review committee by that Friday so I can go to Olympia that following Monday to get the rest of our papers authenticated and mailed to the Chinese Consulate in San Francisco. They will be mailing them back to our agency directly, so our dossier can get translated and sent to China in July!!!! I am so excited. I just pray that the time frame continues to "speed up" and that the Lord's timing would be perfect for us to get to Cade. If the Lord was to "fly" our paperwork through (and I do mean FLY) we could be in China for Cade's 2nd birthday. That seems like an impossible long shot, but in His time and His time alone. We have said all along, that it would be nice to spend Christmas in China, but let's face it ... I am not apposed to Thanksgiving there either :)

No comments:

Post a Comment