Cade is settling in and I am SO excited! It has been happening in little steps along the way but in the last month we are seeing a different Cade. He is laughing more, running more and even trying to talk more. Yesterday Cade came and sat down on my lap all by himself with out calling or reaching for him. It was such a nice moment. He sat there for the longest time just playing with some of his toys. Today James and I took both Cade and Claire to ice cream while the older kids were swimming and again Cade chose to sit on my lap. James teased him that he was a mama's boy, I told him it was about time!
This last month has FLOWN by! Cade celebrated his first 4th of July in the states. I will have to post the photos from the parade later as they are on Jace's camera in Europe right now. We did get one of our whole family. We are preparing for our first camping trip with both Cade and Claire. We got two new tents and are going to "rough it!" Of course I will be taking my blow up mattress and the little ones porta cribs :)
Thank you for all the sweet letters of support, thoughts and prayers that you have all given our family in the last five months. It has definitely been a harder transition that it was with Claire but he is SO worth it! He is a sweet little man who I am honored to call my son. The Lord has blessed our family beyond measure. Thank you for your part in that.
Saturday, July 12, 2008
It is happening!!!!
Posted by
Lisa
at
11:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so glad to see an update and know that things are going better. Cade is so cute!!
ReplyDelete