Thursday, June 5, 2008

Chugging Along




We are getting a bit better day by day here. James came home from deployment a few days ago but even before that Cade was doing SO much better. I moved the two little ones into a bedroom that is on its own in our home. I was able to gate off the older children's hallway to their rooms and give Cade less places to explore. I believe it was just what he needed. The two little ones are sleeping better and their attitudes during the day are almost a complete 180! I guess we al need a good nights sleep a few more boundaries!

1 comment:

  1. Hi Lisa!
    I have not checked your blog in a while and it was so nice to catch up with your family. I am so thankful that Cade is doing well. He looks great in the pictures -- such a handsome boy! Claire always takes my breath away when I see her in the photos. There is so much about her features that remind me of our Jessie. One day, they have to meet! :) Praying that your family has a blessed summer!

    ReplyDelete