While I was in China I spoke with our coordinator to let her know that I could not see a certain little girls file go back to the CCAA. James and I would do what ever we had to do including bringing her home ourselves before we could let this happen. I have been praying for this little girl for so long and today we are beginning to see an answer to that prayer. A woman from our agency who returned a few months ago with her son Joey is willing to bring her home!!!! She only needs some help with raising the funds for the initial out of pocket expenses. There has been a fund set up to give to Brighton. If for some reason Kelly and her family cannot pursue Brighton's adoption then all the funds raised will be passed on to the family who does. This little girl has many medical needs and this family has just returned from China with a miracle child! Any amount of money would be helpful and I appreciate you listening to my plea. The link is http://www.thegiftofachild.com/ Blessings! Lisa
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Lisa, This is Heidi - you had emailed me about responding to my question about traveling by yourself and the military aspect.. I lost your email address - can you email me again? Thanks! Sorry to leave a message on your blog I just don't know how to get ahold of you. Heidi
ReplyDeleteOh- my email is heidshosh@aol.com - thanks! That is so wonderful about that little girl. I am going to pass on the information as well, hopefully the funds can get raised to bring her home.
ReplyDelete