Here is our itinerary. It looks like we will will be pretty busy!! I wanted to make sure there were no changes before posting it, but I have learned that with the adoption world ... nothing is written in stone!
Feb.13th: Leave
Feb.14th: Arrive in Beijing
Feb.15th: Visit Great Wall, Hu Tong tour after lunch, Peking roast duck dinner after watching Acrobat show
Feb.16th: Tian An Men Square and Forbidden City in the morning, Summer Palace after lunch.
Feb.17th: Arrive in Hefei
Feb.18th: Meet CADE!!!!
Feb.19th: Adoption registration, notary and apply passport
Feb.20th: Visit Maanshan
Feb.21st: Half day tour to Bao Museum
Feb.22nd: Take passport in the afternoon
Feb.23rd: Hefei-Guangzhou
Feb.24th: Group tour to Wild Animal Zoo
Feb.25th: Group tour Chen Clan
Feb.26th: Medical and take visa photos
Feb.27th: Visa appointment at 10:00
Feb.28th: Take visa in the afternoon
Feb.29th: Leave Guangzhou/Arrive home
Wednesday, January 30, 2008
Here Is Our Itinerary
Posted by
Lisa
at
8:54 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Thank goodness you are traveling after the Chinese New Year. Hopefully the weather will clear up before you arrive. I'll be praying for blue skies and no snow.
ReplyDeletePraise the Lord--his timing is on time everytime. I am praying for you.
ReplyDelete