We now have a consulate appointment and firm travel dates! My dad, Tacia and myself will be leaving on February 13 and arriving in Beijing. We will be touring with a friend there then going on to Cade's province on February 17. We hope to have Gotcha Day February 18. Our consulate appointment is scheduled for February 27, James' birthday! (Interesting side note: Claire's CA was on my dad's birthday!) It has been a very hectic day and I am glad to finally have some firm dates. All this is in the Lord's timing and plan. I just cannot wait to hold little Cade in my arms. I will be posting more of our trip information very soon!
Thursday, January 24, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
so excited for you and can't wait to follow your journey to Cade. We went to Chongquing for our first trip so I am looking forward to going to Anhui this time. Enjoy every moment of the trip!
ReplyDelete