We received an email from our coordinator letting us know that the consulate is booked before the Chinese New Year so the earliest we could travel would be after the fact. Do I buy that? NO! I still believe that the Lord can open up an appointment if He so chooses. We just need our TA to arrive. Please continue to pray. We would not travel this Friday but next Tuesday the 22nd. That is where our prayers are now. Leaving Friday would have given us an opportunity to go to a church service in Beijing that we went to when traveling for Claire. It was amazing and I would have loved to visited their book store, but that is okay! We will meet God there regardless of where we are :)
Tuesday, January 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I know it is hard watching another little Ma'anshan sweetie getting ready to come home, but your time will come. I will pray that it is sooner than later!
ReplyDelete