Monday, December 17, 2007

Scarves and Hats

For anyone who is interested, I have listed some items on eBay that I will be using to put money directly into our adoption fund. I also have some scarves and hats that are available. I am only selling those here on our blog though and not on eBay. The hat/scarf sets are $15 and the cream colored set is toddler size so it is only $12. 1 scarf is $12, 2 or more are $10 each. Individual hats are $6. If you want hats or scarves please email me on my blogger address (xocll@verizon.net) or call me and I will let you know how much it will cost for me to get them to you in time for Christmas. You will only pay actual shipping costs and I will carefully "stuff" as many as I can into a priority mail box. Our eBay sellers name is jljjttcox.

No comments:

Post a Comment