I am shocked by the amount of peace and comfort I feel this night. I bawled my eyes out at Christmas Eve service, longing to hold my son and enjoy that time with him. I found GREAT comfort in the fact that I did not believe that even the CCAA could slow down so badly as to make me wait another Christmas!!! Next year our dear sweet Cade will be fighting with Claire over who is going to hold him while at the church and we will be warning him not to touch the flame on the candle :)
Cade will sit between the boys on the way home and they will do all in their power to keep him awake as we look at all the Christmas lights. Once we get home he will open his jammies and Christmas book with his siblings and switch into those new jammies as we make him a sandwich and cuddle up on the couch to read him his story. I just cannot wait!!!!!
Blessings to each of you!
Monday, December 24, 2007
Merry Christmas
Posted by
Lisa
at
11:04 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment