Saturday, March 31, 2007

State Authentication

OK, so I am heading out the door in the morning (Lord willing) to visit with Deana and spend the night with her before heading to Olympia to get our authentication. One step at a time! I told Jenny that I thought we would be getting our referral around October/November (which is very early to get a referral ... but that is in the Lord's hands) and she thinks that we will be traveling about that time!!!! YIKES! I am not ready to travel in October. We have some medical appointments that I wast to get taken care of before we bring home out new little one.

I have been praying more about if God has a boy or a girl for us. My heart is open to either. Our homestudy says girl even though we asked to have it say boy or girl with a preference for a girl. We are praying to see what the Lord would have us do.

I have thought of names for a little boy. I made up the name Jacade. James is not so sure about it. I thought that we could call him Cade. Anyway, I will try to let all referral thoughts rest for a while.

I received two letters today from families who sent us money for our adoption. It is such a blessing. I cannot begin to describe how it feels! I pray that the Lord will bless these families immensely for their selfless act!

No comments:

Post a Comment