Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Provision

I am amazed at the Lord's provision. We were going through a rough time with our daughter Claire and some surgeries that she needs. James is in Iraq and it looked like he was going to be needed for the procedure. In a prayer request to our last agencies special needs group, I mentioned the praise that our I171h was here and that we only needed to save $1,000 more to send off our dossier. A woman named Beth set out an offer for the group to send us $10 or $20 each. I have answered a flood of responses of people asking for our address. It is so humbling and encouraging to see how the Lord provides. He does not take us half way and stop, He fulfills all things that he calls us to!

Hold on darling ... we will be getting our dossier there soon. Until then I know that you are well. The word tells us that all children have guardian angels and I am forever grateful for yours and to the One who sent them.

No comments:

Post a Comment