It was an exciting week for Cade. He started preschool and had such a nice time. He is in a small class of eight children. I think this will really help him with his language development. He wants to talk now and that is what's important! I am so in love with this sweet little boy :)
Monday, February 2, 2009
Cade Starts Preschool!
It was an exciting week for Cade. He started preschool and had such a nice time. He is in a small class of eight children. I think this will really help him with his language development. He wants to talk now and that is what's important! I am so in love with this sweet little boy :)
Posted by
Lisa
at
4:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
He is such a cutie pie and needless to say, a mommy and daddy have done him a world of good! Congrats on the Pre-school! Our daughter could not be out of our site for nearly 2 years-not even to Sunday school at church with her sister as a teacher! Of course, she loves Kindergarten now-3+ yrs after coming home.
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful milestone!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that things are improving for you at a rapid click!
It is so important to share what is difficult with toddler adoption...you are brave! I am sure your story will help so many others!