Thursday, October 30, 2008

Wild Man!

Well, Cade has been most sedate and gentle since being in the hospital ... NOT TODAY! He began turning sideways in his bed this afternoon. The next thing we knew he nearly did a back flip, kicked me in the face, ripped off his oxygen monitoring strip and demanded to walk! It was a riot. he still is not able to eat and has very limited liquids. We will not be going home tomorrow like I had originally thought so we will be spending Cade's first Halloween at Children's. I am told it is the place to be! I did not bring costumes but was informed that I should not worry, they will bring some by. It should be an interesting day. Tacia reminded me that I have a camera on my computer so I will attempt to take some photos to share with you tomorrow. Tahnnk you for your prayers!

No comments:

Post a Comment