We only have a few papers that we are waiting on. Our homestudy will be completed very soon. As soon as we receive that, we will send a copy to the Department of Homeland Security and await our I 171h. Since we have already been fingerprinted, it should only take a few weeks to get that paper back! I have not sent off for our Marriage Certificate yet. I am not trying to procrastinate, but I just can never seem to make it to the bank to get the two money orders I need. The good news in that we can get the certificate "certified" before it even gets back to us! I just have to send a letter with it and they will get it done while it is there!!! The only thing left to do after those few things, is get our Washington State papers "certified", then everything can be sent to our agency!!!!
God has truly cleared the path for this adoption. We are stepping out in faith for this adoption just as we did for Claire. It will take the Lord providing the money for us to do this. I have been reminded of the story of the orphanage director who prayed for the food the orphanage needed and never asked anyone but the Lord. The Lord Himself answered the need every time. Since I have not shared this site and have mentioned to only a few, that I will not send our dossier to IAAP until we have $3,000, I am definitely waiting on Him.
The good news is that God is omnipresent. That means that if you are reading this even after we have mailed our dossier, your prayer right now ... was heard by the Lord back then. So, I covet your prayers right here and now, even if this need has seemed to pass. Thank you Lord, for hearing our cry.
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Just A Few More To Go!!!
Posted by
Lisa
at
9:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment