At some point I must share this site, so that others can pray. James is afraid that we really just do not have the money to adopt at this time. He wants to wait until after we get our tax return that we have been told about for Claire. He feels like somehow it just may not happen and it scares him. I decided to drop any talk as of last night. It is kind of sad, because my heart longs for these two children. But, if either are meant to be a part of our family, the Lord will work it out. I know that God is omnipresent, so I will just stand in faith and know that even those who pray later, will have their prayers heard now by the Lord. So if you are reading this and it is an old post, PRAY! God bless, Lisa
Friday, January 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I am still in awe at how God moves through you and James.... it is a testimony of Grace.... given and received
ReplyDelete