Thursday, August 23, 2007

It Is In Beijing!!!!!!

Our dossier is in Beijing! I just checked the FedEx site and it says that it is out for delivery!!!!! Our old agency would send items overnight so it is a little different watching it take a little longer to get there. I continue to remind myself that this is all happening in God's timing. It has been a bit harder since we got our PA. Once I KNEW that Cade was ours ... I was as anxious to get to him as I was Claire. I have his care package ready to go outside of a blanket. I need to find the perfect one to send. I guess I will have to go off the island and try Target. WalMart and KMart just don't have anything that will work. I will take a picture once it is all done so you can see the sweetest frog ever!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment